Botanical White – Perfect For Sensitive Teeth
Fully EU Compliant Teeth Whitening Kit
Having sensitive teeth is something that affects many people, drinking hot or cold foods and drinks often send that sudden wave of pain through our mouth. Fortunately advances in desensitizing toothpastes have helped and for most of us, we can eat and drink pretty much what we like without too much worry.
Getting our teeth whitened is another hurdle for those with sensitive teeth, the bleach based gels used in surgeries are known to cause short lived discomfort for some, and those with sensitive teeth are most at risk.
There Is An Alternative
Until recently, those with sensitive teeth have been advised to avoid getting their teeth whitened, but now there is a viable and effective alternative that can whiten teeth without the pain and discomfort associated with bleach based ‘in surgery’ whitening.
Teeth whitening specialists Botanical White have developed a home teeth whitening kit that has been specially formulated for those who have sensitive teeth. Instead of using bleach based whitening gel, it uses a natural gel formulated with Sodium Perborate along with other fruit and botanical extracts.
Using principles established over centuries, the Botanical White Kit provides effective whitening results without the risk of any side effects whatsoever.
Botanical White Ingredients
Botanical Whites formula is based around the proven and well documented whitening properties of Sodium Perborate, it has also been blended with Pomegranate– known for its antibacterial properties and its ability to maintain general health and whiteness of our teeth and Aloe Vera – recognised for its healing properties that maintain healthy teeth.
The two other ingredients in Botanical White Are:
Chamomile – helps to heal and promote dental health, contains flavanoids that have remarkable anti inflammatory properties
Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) helps to prevent gum disease, gingivitis and possible tooth loss.
Whats In The Botanical White Kit
The kit contains everything that you will need to white your teeth without discomfort.
- Approved Whitening gel ( enough for up to 100 treatments)
- Customisable teeth application trays
- Pre Cleansing Spray – enables better gel absorption
- Application syringe
- Professional Whiteness Guide
- Full and clear instructions
There are some optional extras that help to both speed and improve the whitening results
- Blue laser light assembly – speeds the whitening process
- Aftercare gels to help strengthen the teeth
- Tooth Gloss – Whiteness Booster
Why Choose Botanical White
Botanical White is the #1 selling non peroxide kit currently available to buy on line
- Designed For Those With Sensitive Teeth
- Value for money – one off purchase – 100 treatments in one kit
- Shelf life of a year – top up your whiteness whenever you wish
- Whiten your teeth by up to 11 shades in just 14 days
- Initial results visible after first application
- Guaranteed to work or your money back
Where To Buy Botanical White
Botanical White sell their kits online, buyers can order securely from the official website, or of they prefer – by telephone.
Prices start from $79.00 (£49.99)
Find out More About Side Effect Free Teeth Whitening